I offer a structured and strategic coaching program to help entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and other professionals rapidly grow their business by improving their marketing and business development capabilities.
My typical 1-1 coaching clients are:
- Sole practitioners or solopreneurs wanting to grow their client base
- Owners/managers of established firms looking to refresh or jump start their marketing and business development to take their firm “to that next level”
- Experienced professionals in larger firms wanting to improve their client development skills
Depending on your specific needs, I will work hands-on with you to cover areas such as:
- Defining & Refining your preferred client profile & targeting strategy
- Identifying and resolving obstacles or hurdles that are holding you back
- Reviewing and eliminating ineffective practices, time wasting efforts, or other drains on your business
- Selecting the highest potential marketing approaches and tactics for you and your clients
- Developing the right marketing messages that create desire for your product or services
- Designing a marketing and business development action plan
- Crafting your back end strategies for fulfillment and delivery after the sale
We will together, over time, help you implement an integrated and strategic plan. We’ll map out a yearly key events and marketing calendar to facilitate strategic actions to lead to success. We’ll create accountability touch points on a timeline to keep the process moving in the right direction. And, we’ll keep the discussion of options open as we continually track advancement and adjust for “life” as it happens in your business.
Ready to get started? Go here for Coaching for Personal Business Success
Coaching sessions are done by phone/skype or in person in Bellevue, Washington and are typically 45 to 75 minutes in length. In between sessions, you will work on assignments to implement the agreed actions to grow your business, and to increase your marketing, leadership, and business development skills.
Coaching sessions are usually scheduled every 2 weeks or weekly depending on your needs, and a typical length of engagement will last for 6 to 9 months.
Of course, you’ll start seeing results well before we’ve completed the round of sessions. As your leadership, marketing, and business development skills grow, you will begin to communicate more effectively about your business and start generating more attention and interest – and winning more new business.
If you are intrigued by the sound of this and would like to find out more about how coaching might help you, then pick up the phone today and contact me for an informal discussion.
There’s no commitment, and I won’t pressure you into a sale. That’s not my style and I’m sure it’s not your style either – we’ll just have a chat about your situation to see if working together might be a good fit for both of us.
You can call me at 425-591-8973
Alternatively, you can use the contact form below.